Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am clueless on which topic I want to choose for my graduation project. I am leaning towards product recall and greenovating buildings. I always found product recall interesting because I don't know how people can manufacture products and not realize that there is something wrong with them until they are already in consumption. I have seen a couple shows on television on how people can make their lives and their houses "greener", and I found it interesting on the different ways that you could help the environment, yet also help yourself in the long run. Then again there's the CSI comparasion between real life and television. Ms. Savido showed the class yesterday different projects that the seniors have done, and one girl did one CSI's on T.V. and what people really think about them and if they are accurately presented. I thought that that would be a good idea. Basically, I am clueless.

1 comment:

Kristen Dixon said...

I think it would be intersting and pretty different if you managed to do something on product recall...
I keep hearing people ranting about how China is basically trying to kill us with all of these recalled products....

You have a lot of ideas that are more interesting though, don't let me limit you >_< It's just a thought really....